We engage with our customers and stakeholders beyond the classroom as you can now find us on Facebook. This page will give you a better idea on how to engage with us on social media, what you can expect from us, and where to find out more information.
Fun avec French's Engagement Guidelines
We are excited that you have joined us on our Facebook page, and we know you've got plenty to say. At Fun avec French we create a fun active learning environment to improve French skills.
While you're with us, we hope you'll take a moment to read the following guidelines we ask you to follow when contributing to our Facebook page.
1. Don't do anything that breaks the law.
2. Be polite and courteous, even if you disagree. Excessive name calling, profanity, fighting words, discriminatory epithets, sexual harassment, bullying, gruesome language and the like will not be tolerated.
3. Stay on topic. Keep the conversation relevant to the community and contribute to the dialogue. We reserve the right to remove off-topic, out of context, spam or promotional postings.
4. Keep it real. All wall postings should come from a real person and Facebook profile. Postings from fake or anonymous profiles will be deleted when discovered.
5. There is a place for customer service-related questions, complaints, concerns or ideas from customers. As always, if you would like to comment about customer service or any other issue you can phone 905-861-9792 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. We reserve the right to remove content posted on Facebook that violates these guidelines.
If you are a Fun avec French associate, please follow these additional guidelines:
1. Know the rules. Before engaging on Facebook, or on any other social media property, make sure you read and understand Fun avec French's Social Media Policy for Fun avec French Associates. In any and all interactions make sure that you don't share confidential or private information about the Company's business operations, products, services, or customers; respect financial disclosure laws; and do not say you speak for the Company without express written authorization from the Company to do so.
2. Remember that we have a dedicated Facebook team tasked with responding to customer inquiries or criticism. Our official Fun avec French Facebook team is responsible for engaging customers through our page. To avoid confusion, we ask that you not attempt to respond to customer inquiries or comments directed directly to the Company or asking for an official Company response on this site.